Building on 32 years of data collection and analysis, America’s Health Rankings is excited to present the 2021 Annual Report and offer a toolkit of customizable resources to help users share data-driven insights with colleagues and communities. Download the toolkit here.
This year’s Annual Report features new publicly available data collected during the COVID-19 pandemic. The latest data reveal a complex picture of the nation’s health and provide insights into the early effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on Americans’ overall health and well-being, highlighting a dramatic increase in the U.S. death rate, as well as contrasting reversals of longer-term trends across several measures.
This toolkit includes materials to help share key findings and notable insights across several channels and contains a variety of different resources, including:
- Customizable newsletter article to share key report data and insights within your organization.
- Template email to colleagues to encourage others to access the report’s data.
- Social media posts to share key measures and trends with your social network.
- Executive Brief to provide the report’s most important findings.
- User guide to help you access the full suite of America’s Health Rankings resources.
We hope these materials will help readers further explore the data available on the America's Health Rankings platform and share important findings with colleagues, policymakers and community and public health leaders in order to spark data-driven conversations that can help address longstanding challenges and disparities and build on our successes as we strive to enhance the well-being of all communities. If you have additional questions or requests, please contact us.