Welcome to the 2021 Health Disparities Report Toolkit
With the release of the inaugural Health Disparities Report, America’s Health Rankings is excited to offer a toolkit of customizable resources to help users share data-driven insights into the depth, breadth and persistence of health disparities in the U.S. with colleagues and communities. Download the toolkit here.
The toolkit includes materials to help share key findings and insights across several channels and contains a variety of different resources, including:
- Customizable newsletter article to share key report data and insights within your organization.
- Template email to colleagues to encourage others to access the report’s data.
- Social media posts to share key measures and trends with your social network.
- Executive Brief to provide the report’s most important findings.
- User guide to help you access the full suite of America’s Health Rankings resources.
We hope these materials will help readers further explore the data available on the America’s Health Rankings platform and share important findings with colleagues, policymakers and community and public health leaders in order to spark data-driven conversations that can help close longstanding gaps and build a stronger, more equitable America and enhance the well-being of all communities. If you have additional questions or requests, please contact us.