Welcome to the 2021 Health of Women and Children Report Toolkit
With the release of the 5th edition of the Health of Women and Children Report, America’s Health Rankings is excited to offer a toolkit of customizable resources to help users share data-driven insights. Download the toolkit here.
The analysis provides a comprehensive look at the health of over 58 million women of reproductive age and over 73 million children, examining overall health across the nation leading up to and during the early part of the COVID-19 pandemic. While measurable progress has been made in recent years to monitor and improve health for both women and children, the Report highlights improvements, challenges and disparities in health and well-being. The toolkit includes materials to help share key findings and insights across several channels and contains a variety of different resources, including:
- Customizable newsletter article to share key report data and insights within your organization.
- Template email to colleagues to encourage others to access the report’s data.
- Data-driven infographics to help you communicate the report’s key findings quickly and compellingly.
- Social media posts to share key measures and trends with your social network.
- Executive Brief to provide the report’s most important findings.
- User guide to help you access the full suite of America’s Health Rankings resources.
We hope these materials will help readers further explore the data available on the America’s Health Rankings platform and share important findings with colleagues, policymakers and community and public health leaders in order to spark data-driven conversations that can help address longstanding challenges and disparities and build on our successes as we strive to enhance the well-being of all communities. If you have additional questions or requests, please contact us.