The America’s Health Rankings® Health of Women and Children Report reviews multiple years of data to provide a comprehensive look at the health of women and children, capturing key trends, challenges and areas of progress in order to spark meaningful dialogue and action to improve the well-being of the nation’s 58.4 million women of reproductive age (18-44) and 72.8 million children under age 18.
The resources below can help you share these insights with your colleagues and communities to enact change. America’s Health Rankings encourages you to download the resources and use them to raise awareness about the importance of addressing the complex, multidimensional barriers to health that women and children face.
- 2022 America’s Health Rankings Health of Women and Children Executive Brief
- 2022 America’s Health Rankings Health of Women and Children Customizable Newsletter Template
- 2022 America’s Health Rankings Health of Women and Children Key Highlights Slide Deck
Suggested Uses for the America’s Health Rankings Health of Women and Children Report Action Toolkit:
- Customize the sample Newsletter Template and share in your organization’s next newsletter or organization-wide email.
- Share the Executive Brief on social media and describe how you’ll use the findings to address disparities and inequities among women and children.
- Link to the Executive Brief on your website and encourage your colleagues and network to learn more about how the pandemic exacerbated challenges facing women and children.
- Print the Executive Brief and distribute it at your next in-person event or conference.
- Use data from the Executive Brief or other America’s Health Rankings materials in conversations with public health leaders and policymakers as you advocate for solutions to ensure children, families and communities can thrive.
America’s Health Rankings also encourages you to visit toolkits from past reports for insights on other populations:
- 2022 America’s Health Rankings Health of Those Who Have Served Report
- 2022 America’s Health Rankings Senior Report
- 2021 America’s Health Rankings Annual Report
- 2021 America’s Health Rankings Health Disparities Report
Please contact us here with any questions at all regarding the data, Toolkit, reports or web platform.